Does the Sheerlight System work on large areas Iike the whole leg??

I am fed up with my corse dark leg hairs on my fair skin I never wear skirts and yet would love to. How much time and money would it take and would sheer light be a suitable treatment to remove hair from such a large area as the legs??

Permanent Laser Hair Reduction on Legs.

+1

It sounds like you may be referring to the LightSheer Diode Laser Hair Reduction laser for your leg treatments.

The LightSheer is an appropriate laser for you, given your statement that you have dark, coarse hair and fair skin. Were you planning to treat just your lower legs or full legs?

Depending on the kind of LightSheer used, Lumenis, the maker of the LightSheer has a high speed version called the Duet available for practitioners, your leg treatments may take anywhere from about 20 minutes to 45/50 minutes.

Cost of treatment varies depending on the area(s) you are having treated and the region of the country you live in. Consult with a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist in your area who can discuss details, timing, etc with you.

Good Luck!

Seattle General Surgeon