Can Shaving Cause a Chin Implant to Shift?

A week ago I had chin implant surgery overseas. I read online that shaving is okay after a few days but decided to leave it for a week to be on the safe side. When I shaved this morning however the hairs on my chin were so long that they were getting caught in the razor (disposable). I had to pull on the skin a fair amount to get the razor over the area. I'm worried that I might have tugged too much and as such will have caused the implant to shift. Is this a valid concern?

Shaving and Chin Implant Shift

+1

Pulling on the skin should not cause the chin implant to shift as long as pressure is not placed on the implant and overlying chin muscles. Be careful and enjoy your new look.