Shaving/burring Method to Narrow Chin?

Is it possible to narrow the chin with the blurring/shaving method. I feel if I got a chin implant it will make my face look longer and the chin wider.

Chin remodeling surgery in Los Angeles

+1

There are limitations to chin narrowing with the burr method, but certainly a procedure that can be performed. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Shaving/burring Method to Narrow Chin?

+1

The chin can be narrowed by burring.  This can narrow it a few mm.                                                                                                                                         Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                                                        Los Angeles, CA

Chin Narrowing by Bone Reduction

+1

Lateral tubercle reduction of the chin by burring or saw osteotomy is a common technique for chin narrowing. That is done from an intraoral approach and will make the chin less wide and more triangular in shape from the frontal view.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD