Shaved a Flat Mole on Face and Now It's Pink? (photo)

I had a brown flat mole on my face. I shaved It off 2 weeks ago and now its like this(see pic). Is this normal? Will it go?

Melarase cream for mole removal scars on the face

+1

There are steps to now take to minimize dark scarring and hypertrophic scarring. Begin with Melarase cream to prevent hyperpigmentation in the early phase of scar formation.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/70/mole-removal.aspx

Mole removal

+1

I would highly encourage you to see a board certified facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist for an evaluation.  

Shaved flat mole on face and now it's pink

+1

I'm a bit confused. Did you intend to remove this mole yourself? Or were you shaving and you cut it off accidentally? Or do you mean that you had it removed by a physician and aren't sure of the follow-up? I suppose, irregardless, I would say that you should seek an appointment with a dermatologist. Moles can turn pink when they are removed because new skin is building underneath, but you should be seen by someone, especially if you attempted a removal on your own, which is absolutely not advisable!