What Can I Do? Shave Bones, Cause They're out There, with Knots in the Front (photo)

Hi, i'm very enscure bout my forehead. It's very big with knots, they look like head lights, im tired of wearing bangs all my life. I feel it needs to be shave down. By the way i was born like this. I hate it, u cal beauty of me. Only with a bang. What can i do?

Forehead Bumps

+1

With any forehead bump, you must rule out any intracranial pathology which may be responsible. In addition, it is helpful to determine the thickness of the skull in that area to determine the amount of bone that can be safely manipulated.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hard forehead bumps...

+1

You should see a local surgeon for advice and for a diagnosis.  If the masses are symptomatic, your insurance may even cover its removal.  You don't have to live with them but you must realize some scars will be needed to allow removal.

Curtis Wong, MD

Bumps or "Bossing" of Forehead Bones

+1

The irregular contour you have is caused by a prominence of the forehead bone. Although this fullness is usually seen in the bone immediately above the eyebrows I frequently file this down using a small  burr. Consult with a surgeon experienced in this technique.

Forehead Reduction for Large Bumps

+1

Unfortunately this one photo is not very good to assess your forehead. My guess is that you are referring to the two bumps higher up on the forehead, almost like small horns so to speak. They can be burred down so that the shape of the forehead is smooth and round across the front. This has to be done through a hairline or behind the hairline scalp incision.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD