Sharper Jawline Without Surgery?

i want to get a sharper jawline without surgery. is it possible? if it's possible, how can i get sharper jawline?

Sharp, Defined Jawline without Surgery

+1

It's difficult to provide specific answer, but one option to consider is Botox Cosmetic to slim the jawline. Botox may shrink excess in the lower face and jawline. Results develop gradually over time and temporary. Botox needs to be repeated every few months to maintain desired results. Only after a comprehensive evaluation can a specialist help determine appropriate options for you. Best of luck.

Dr. Chaboki

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stronger jaw line

+1
I assume you want a stronger looking chin. I don't believe injectable fillers or neurotoxins can come close to the results of chin augmentation or orthognathic surgery . If you see someone who uses fillers to augment the chin, ask to see photographic results and ask about the duration of them. For surgery, see someone with experience with the particular procedures that might help you.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sharper Jawline Without Surgery?

+1

Dear aaaaa,

It *may* be possible to sharpen the jawline without surgery, depending on your individual goals and anatomy. In addition to surgery, the jawline may be sharpened with treatments such as fillers, Botox, and skin tightening treatments. I would consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD

Sharper jawline

+1

Without more information about your jawline it is difficult to say.  Do you have jowls , or weak jaw, or what? Sometimes injectable fillers can improve the look of the jawline in some instances..