I Have a Sharp Stinging Pain Below my Incision Site but Right Above the Drain Hole. What's Causing This?

I am three weeks post op after tummy tuck, mastopexy and small reduction. I just started to get a sharp pain on my left side right below my incision but just above the drain whole (drains out after week 1). The nurse at the PS said it may be an inflammed nerve at the site where the drain channel was. It hurts to the touch and I can't bear to wear the binder because somehow it makes the pain worse. Should I be worried? Besides ibuprofen is there anything I can do to reduce the inflammation?