10 months post op of Breast Augmentation, I'm having sharp painful sensation. Is this normal? (photo)

Every sharp painful sensations mainly situated in my right breast near the nipple but also a less often painful sensation in the left breast? Is this normal? I went from a A cup to a C cup ( under the muscles)

Breast Pain

+1
Thank you for your picture.  It is a bit unusual to have pain 10 months after your augmentation.  If this pain is persistent then an exam is warranted to determine the nature of your issue.  Start with your plastic surgeon.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Sharp pain behind breasts after augmentation

+1
Thank you for your question about the pain behind your breast implants.

It is likely that nerves have started to recover after the surgery. You should contact your plastic surgeon to be checked as the sudden onset of pain this long after surgery is unusual. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD