Sharp Pain and Sometimes Hot is This Normal?

i had breast lift with implants about a months ago and my breast feels hot sometimes and they itch, they are very hard in the morning when i get up and sometimes i get sharp pain, is this normal at this time or I am having some complications.

Breast Lifting/ Augmentation Recovery?

+1

Although your description of symptoms is not uncommon one month after surgery,  is always best to be evaluated by your plastic surgeon  for accurate diagnosis and probable reassurance.

Best wishes

Implants firm and hot?

+1

Firmness early post-op is not uncommon.  However if the implants feel warm this cna be an early sign of infection and you should have your surgeon evaluate you.

Sharp Pain after Breast Surgery

+1

Most likely this will resolve in a few months as healing evolves. This is not uncommon and may be due to nerve endings that are recovering from the procedure.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Symptoms after Breast Aug

+1

Your symptoms are quite common at this stage in your recovery and represent a combination of your sensory nerves recovering from the stretch during surgery and your pectoral muscles being tight causing the hardness.  Normally these will all resolve over a few months.

Donald Griffin, MD