Sharp Pain and Hard Little Knot in Scar from Incision ?

Had to have my breast augmentation re-done after 3 years due to deflation. The suture came out of my incision about a week after my second surgery. I then had to have a 3rd surgery 1.5 months later due to deflation (that's what the doctor said was the problem) in my left breast and my breast was dropping. It's now 5 months later and my left breast is SO tender around the scar and is dropping again. I also have a little hard knot under the incision sort of like when the suture came out last time.

Concerns after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Always  best to check with your own plastic surgeon about these types of concerns after surgery. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful diagnosis, treatment recommendations, or reassurance.

+1

It sounds like there is an undissolved bit of suture that need to be removed if it is a bother to you. Somehow I think that is not your only question, but without photos it is not possible to comment further. Thanks, and best wishes.