Is there a way to make my belly button look better after 3 kids without committing to a tummy tuck? (photos)

My 3rd child is 1. I still have 10lbs to lose but I'm sure my navel won't go back in. I now have an "outtie" and the general surrounding area is puffy especially after I eat. Is there a way to repair without commiting to a full tummy tuck? Also, if there is a hernia can that be repaired by a plastic surgeon along with umbilicoplasty? I'm still breastfeeding can I get it done now or should I wait?

Belly Button

+1
It appears that you may actually have a small hernia present. The hernia can be fixed though a hidden belly button incision. Many plastic surgeons have a general surgery background and thus are able to address your hernia as well as an umbilicoplasty. Whether to wait or not depends on you. Its not a major operation...but if you do need a hernia repair, you will have some lifting limitations...and with a 1 year old running around...that can be hard. If you start to develop any pain at the site of the bulge...you will have to consider doing something sooner. Hope this helps

PWP