Can a Shapeless Nose Be Given Definition, and How About the Dent on the Bone That Covers the Bridge of my Nose?

I have an awful nose,it has a large bridge,bulbous flat tip and to make matters worse has recently developed a small dent on the bone that covers the bridge of your nose.When I pull my nose up from my eyebrows the bone on bridge clicks and when I push it at the sides of this weird bone.It also produces a ugly darkish/red blotch on my nose bridge.You can see from the side too,I don't have a hump off it,it just literally dents slightly then goes back to normal as it leads to the tip of my nose.

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1

Dear unconfident112,

• A rhinoplasty can definitely improve your issues
  • When you are serious about it, go to a few consultations to get an idea of what is possible
  • There, your questions can be answered and your expectations managed

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Rhinoplasty?

+1

It sounds like formyour description that a rhinopalsty may be a reasonable request. You need to undergo a thorough exam so that a surgical plan can be delineated. 

Rhinoplasty Goals

+1

The multiple unfavorable characteristics that you describe can be improved with a rhinoplasty. I cannot be more specific without pictures. You can send photographs or better yet, schedule a consultation.