Will Shape Normalize After Bilateral Breast Lateral Capsulorraphy?

I had Bilateral Lateral Capsulorraphy with implant exchange 10 days ago. I was silicone 250cc mod now 300cc Mod Plus profile. To center implants,Dr stitched many rows on sides & under,under was not planned in advance. I am very mis-shaped but just 10 days out. Underwire bra for 8 weeks day/night,dr's order. 1.nipples are much lower & close to fold? 2.Smaller & flatter now w/ lrgr implants? 3.deep groove/indentation that comes/goes on left breast? 4.left shape is not round at side, will it? 5.will breast fill in the fold area where stitched,very full on top? More pics on profile Answers?

Breast Implant Revision May Take 3 Months To Normalize

+1

Anytime a patient undergoes a major breast revision, with suturing and reinforcing of the pocket internally, it can take at least three months to fully settle.  In general, the goal of securing the pocket is to slightly overdo what you expect so that as the tissues slightly stretch in the healing process, they will settle into the normal position.  Just be patient with all the crazy indentations, nipple look, etc.  By three months, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.  I hope this helps.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Implant revision at 10 days

+1

At ten days you are much too early to see the final results and some of that unevenness will probably disappear as things settle.

Breast implant revision, remove, replace and capsulorrhaphy

+1

This is extremely early after surgery, and in my experience, many of these early irregularities will tend to resolve as the breasts settle and skin relaxes. It is common to overcorrect the capsulorrhaphy initially in anticipation of long term laxity. I would wait at least 3-4 months to assess the results and defer any revisions for at least 6-9 months.

Revision Breast augmentation in Manhattan leaves breasts looking good right away.

+1

Hi.

I am sorry to sound discouraging, and your breasts will change over six months after revision breast augmentation. Perhaps, they will improve. But I am not optimistic about a great final result. This kind of surgery can be quite difficult.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)