What shape is my behind? How can it be changed to become more attractive? (photo)

I feel like this is really weird but lately I've been looking at the shape of my behind. I've been trying to figure out what my shape is. Can anyone help? It looks odd to me, especially for a female. So I'm wondering what way it could be corrected to be more feminine and attractive.

What shape is my behind? How can it be changed to become more attractive?

+1

I think that what you have looks good, but I can pretty much achieve whatever shape you want.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Changing your buttock shape

+1

To provide you with a more feminine buttock shape, I would recommend liposuction of your love handles +/- outer thighs (aka saddle bags) and possibly oval shape buttock implants to slightly elongate your buttock cheeks - women tend to have more ovoid and men more round shaped buttocks. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Great result

+1

Thank you for the picture.

I believe that this shot is a good one how ever a side picture will be required to determine how your buttocks truly are. Of what I can see in this picture, is some of your lower back which tells me you have a slim body. My suggestion would be Liposuction from your waist and fat transfer to your buttock, this is just basing on this picture.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What's in a name?

+1

Hi there-

Without putting a label on the shape of your butt currently, I would say that the shape could be optimized via reduction of fat in the waist and lower back, with or without fat grafting into your buttocks.

Please keep in mind, however, that no one could responsibly and ethically provide you with specific advice without the benefit of meeting with you in person and performing a careful physical examination.

Your best bet is to visit a good surgeon near you.

Armando Soto, MD

Need brazilian butt lift

+1

From your pics, your butts look square and no big definition. I think an abbdominal,waist lower back liposculpture and fat transfer to your butts, you should have a rounder more lifted butt.

Be sure to search for a PS experienced in BBL.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Great Shape

+1

If you want to give it a more feminine look. You need a liposculpture to your waist and love handles and if you like you could have that fat transfer to your buttocks not the you need it but a bit more round and firm!! I'll just make it perfect.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Butt implants

+1

Dear Effinandjeffin,

Thank you for submitting your picture. There is nothing weird about your behind. It appears small and there is a depression between the hips and the lateral thighs. A faminine looking buttocks are larger with fullness laterally. The 2 most common methods to imrove on the butts are fat injection and butt implants. Fat injection, unfortunately, do not last beyond 6 - 12 months as I have seen in my surgery center on many of my patients who came for butt implants after having fat injection by other surgeons. Butt implants do not disappear . They look natural and very attractive. Consult with board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results since ther are different techniques and differents implants shapes.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Butt shape?

+1

Your butt looks great. Leave it alone. If you want to adjust contours consider a little liposuction of the lateral thighs where you have a minor fullness. Narrowing this area will improve the apparent "roundness" of your butt contours.

Daniel Greenwald, MD