What Shape Face Do I Have and What Would You Recommend I Have Done to Enhance my Looks? (photo)

What Shape Face Do I Have and What Would You Recommend I Have Done to Enhance my Looks?

I personally do not like this type of question.

+1

I would much rather hear your ideas of what bothers you and what sorts of things you have thought about doing.  I find that surgeons often pick on issues that really are not of primary concern to the individual.  What is intended as a helpful suggestion actually serves to undermine individual confidence.  For this reason, I encourage my potential patients to tell me what bothers them.  After a full discussion of these issues, I might raise other issues if I feel this is appropriate and contributes to the discussion.