What Shape Are my Buttocks?

What type of body/butt shape do I have? Am I good candidate for a brazilian butt lift?

What Shape Are my Buttocks? #good candidate #brazilian butt lift

It appears that you would be a great candidate from what I can tell with the photos you provide.  You have adequate fat to harvest from multiple regions.  You also have fat that is detracting from the shape of your buttock which can be suctioned to develop an hour glass shape!  I am not sure of your age, and cannot tell if you have a lot of stretch marks.  The older one is, the longer it takes to heal.  Stretch marks provide a sign as to what your skin elasticity is like and this is important with regard to skin tightening after this procedure.  Some people present with loose skin and may eventually need a tummy tuck after everything heals with the BBL.  If you have good skin elasticity, the chance of needing a tummy tuck is much less.