What Shape Are my Buttocks?

What type of body/butt shape do I have? Am I good candidate for a brazilian butt lift?

An Ideal Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

according to what I can see in the photographs, your buttocks have a square shape, low projection and also a lack of definition caused by the accumulation of fat on the lower back area, sides and waist .... also show lipodystrophy in upper back area and the anterior abdomen, the skin looks good quality to achieve a proper retraction ..

Everything described above makes you an ideal candidate for a complete liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, back and waist and  lipoinyection  to increase the volume and define the buttocks, in your case you have accumulated enough fat to be reused for the brazilian butt lift so in my opinion there is no need to gain weight. Finally, I recommend consulting a plastic surgeon with experience in this type of procedure so you can get excellent results.

Brazilian butt lift and butt shapes

+1

There are many different types of butt shapes including the square, round, V, and A-shape. Each one represents a different set of proportions and dimensions in the contour and in the different anatomic areas.
You have a square butt with a slight slope on the sides (from lower back to hip). Your butt high is small and there is more fat on the lower part of the butt than the top. The butt take off is 45 degrees, which makes your butt look smaller in the side view. You have deficiency of fat on the side with some depression due, not only to a lack of fat, but also to the anatomy of your gluteus muscle.

There is also significant fat on your flanks, abdomen, and back. Your skin tone appears to be good. You are an excellent candidate for this procedure. I suggest that you gain about ten pounds. This will provide enough fat to fill, not only your buttock,  but also the sides and create a nice A-shape buttock.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Square shaped buttock will respond well to brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on your photos, it appears you have a slightly square shaped buttock. I feel you would have a good result by removing the fat in your lower back/ flank (love handle) area and injecting it into your buttock to give a rounder,fuller shape. There also appears to be fat in your abdominal area that can be used for  the transfer as well. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure (brazilian buttock lift).

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD