What Shape Are my Buttocks?

What type of body/butt shape do I have? Am I good candidate for a brazilian butt lift?

Buttock Shape

+1
Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

You are the type of patient that will get a phenomenal result from your Brazilian Butt Lift. The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

Patients typically see a dramatic change the next day, as the areas that have been liposuctioned will improve the entire shape of the patient. The buttock is swollen and bruised from the procedure but this is normal after any surgical procedure.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

An Ideal Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

according to what I can see in the photographs, your buttocks have a square shape, low projection and also a lack of definition caused by the accumulation of fat on the lower back area, sides and waist .... also show lipodystrophy in upper back area and the anterior abdomen, the skin looks good quality to achieve a proper retraction ..

Everything described above makes you an ideal candidate for a complete liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, back and waist and  lipoinyection  to increase the volume and define the buttocks, in your case you have accumulated enough fat to be reused for the brazilian butt lift so in my opinion there is no need to gain weight. Finally, I recommend consulting a plastic surgeon with experience in this type of procedure so you can get excellent results.

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Brazilian butt lift and butt shapes

+1

There are many different types of butt shapes including the square, round, V, and A-shape. Each one represents a different set of proportions and dimensions in the contour and in the different anatomic areas.
You have a square butt with a slight slope on the sides (from lower back to hip). Your butt high is small and there is more fat on the lower part of the butt than the top. The butt take off is 45 degrees, which makes your butt look smaller in the side view. You have deficiency of fat on the side with some depression due, not only to a lack of fat, but also to the anatomy of your gluteus muscle.

There is also significant fat on your flanks, abdomen, and back. Your skin tone appears to be good. You are an excellent candidate for this procedure. I suggest that you gain about ten pounds. This will provide enough fat to fill, not only your buttock,  but also the sides and create a nice A-shape buttock.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Square shaped buttock will respond well to brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on your photos, it appears you have a slightly square shaped buttock. I feel you would have a good result by removing the fat in your lower back/ flank (love handle) area and injecting it into your buttock to give a rounder,fuller shape. There also appears to be fat in your abdominal area that can be used for  the transfer as well. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure (brazilian buttock lift).

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD