What Shape Are my Buttocks?

What type of body/butt shape do I have? Am I good candidate for a brazilian butt lift?

What Shape Are my Buttocks?

Thank you for your question and photos.

You are an excellent candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, liposuction in full abdomen,flanks,waist and full back would give you a great results.

8400 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33144

BBL butt shapes

Though the labels of "shapes" are generally discussed. In reality, every patient is unique and actually on a "spectrum" of the different shapes.  So, each BBL technique can augment the buttock in different areas to improve the shape as desired.  It appears that you have adequate fat for transfer, and good skin quality.  
I hope that helps!

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

12727 Kimberley Lane
Houston, TX 77024

You BBL should be designed to meet your goals.

Many terms have been used to describe the shape of the buttocks.For the most part, your pictures suggest a square shaped buttock.When this is considered in the context of prominent fat collections on the hips and saddle bag areas, your posterior contour would be described as apple shaped.Regardless of the term, that’s used to describe the shape of your buttocks, you’re a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift.
The procedure can be tailored to address the patient’s specific anatomic findings and unique aesthetic goals.It’s important to realize that no two brazilian butt lift patients are exactly the same.
If` you’re considering brazilian butt lift surgery it’s important to consult a board certified plastic surgeon. This surgeon can help you design a procedure that’s appropriate for you.

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

8900 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114

You're a great candidate for a BBL. Sculpting of your love handles will create a dramatic change all in itself. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

462 North Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90201

Am I a good candidate of BBL?

Yes you are. Fat can be removed from your flanks and and abdomen and injected into your buttocks to achieve the shape you are looking for?

Shady Hayek, M.D.
Beirut, Lebanon

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Sarouti Street, Hamra Area

What Shape Are my Buttocks?

you are a great candidate for this procedure. You can easily shift from an apple shape to a pear shape. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

201 North Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

What Shape Are my Buttocks? #good candidate #brazilian butt lift

It appears that you would be a great candidate from what I can tell with the photos you provide.  You have adequate fat to harvest from multiple regions.  You also have fat that is detracting from the shape of your buttock which can be suctioned to develop an hour glass shape!  I am not sure of your age, and cannot tell if you have a lot of stretch marks.  The older one is, the longer it takes to heal.  Stretch marks provide a sign as to what your skin elasticity is like and this is important with regard to skin tightening after this procedure.  Some people present with loose skin and may eventually need a tummy tuck after everything heals with the BBL.  If you have good skin elasticity, the chance of needing a tummy tuck is much less. 

Joel B. Beck, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

1241 E. Hillsdale Blvd
Foster City, CA 94404

Buttock Shape

Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

You are the type of patient that will get a phenomenal result from your Brazilian Butt Lift. The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

Patients typically see a dramatic change the next day, as the areas that have been liposuctioned will improve the entire shape of the patient. The buttock is swollen and bruised from the procedure but this is normal after any surgical procedure.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

Johnny Franco, MD

4513 Williams Dr
Georgetown, TX 78633

An Ideal Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

according to what I can see in the photographs, your buttocks have a square shape, low projection and also a lack of definition caused by the accumulation of fat on the lower back area, sides and waist .... also show lipodystrophy in upper back area and the anterior abdomen, the skin looks good quality to achieve a proper retraction ..

Everything described above makes you an ideal candidate for a complete liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, back and waist and  lipoinyection  to increase the volume and define the buttocks, in your case you have accumulated enough fat to be reused for the brazilian butt lift so in my opinion there is no need to gain weight. Finally, I recommend consulting a plastic surgeon with experience in this type of procedure so you can get excellent results.

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Pedro Henriquez Urena Avenue # 137, La esperilla

Brazilian butt lift and butt shapes

There are many different types of butt shapes including the square, round, V, and A-shape. Each one represents a different set of proportions and dimensions in the contour and in the different anatomic areas.
You have a square butt with a slight slope on the sides (from lower back to hip). Your butt high is small and there is more fat on the lower part of the butt than the top. The butt take off is 45 degrees, which makes your butt look smaller in the side view. You have deficiency of fat on the side with some depression due, not only to a lack of fat, but also to the anatomy of your gluteus muscle.

There is also significant fat on your flanks, abdomen, and back. Your skin tone appears to be good. You are an excellent candidate for this procedure. I suggest that you gain about ten pounds. This will provide enough fat to fill, not only your buttock,  but also the sides and create a nice A-shape buttock.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

50 Briar Hollow Lane
Houston, TX 77027