Shadow/implant Outline Slightly Visible in Lower Pole About an Inch Up from Inframam. Incision

My goals with the surgeon, was to achieve a natural look, work in lower pole and create one in the right breast whose crease was about an inch higher and pretty hideous. Since the surgery, my right breast is a miracle. However, in my left breast, I can see about an inch above my crease, what appears to be a shadow/outline. my nipples are even and my breasts in general are about as perfect as you could ask for given their initial asymmetry, but what is going on here?

Shadowing of breast?

+1

Without an exam or at least a picture I can not be sure what exactly you are talking about.  If you are otherwise happy that is great.

Shadow on Breast after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Unfortunately without more information such as time period after surgery and viewing pictures it is not possible to give you good advice. Overall, it sounds like you have achieved a very nice result after breast augmentation/lifting surgery. I would suggest for the most for the most precise diagnoses, that you follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm