Looking for a San Francisco/San Jose Area Good Restylane Injector

I am thinking about having the hollows under my eyes injected with Restylane while visiting my friends in the Bay Area. I live in Ireland and I just don't trust that anyone here has enough experience not to make giant long-term bruises. Does anyone have a good experience or recommendation to share?

San Francisco Plastic Surgeons

+1

There are many good filler injectors in San Francisco. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

San Francisco doctor for fillers

+1

There are many excellent doctors in San Francisco who can expertly inject Restylane or Juvederm for you. Dr. Richard Glogau, Dr. Seth Matarasso, and Dr. Vic Narurkar are all wonderful and aesthetically-minded dermatologic surgeons.

Ronald Shelton, MD