Extreme Facial Asymmetry - Help? (photo)

My ears and eyes do not line up, my nose is crooked, and my jawline is uneven. Also, the midline of my smile are a full tooth off. I posted a photo of a mould of my teeth where it's clear that the two sides are nowhere near even. I dread pictures that are taken straight on and am extremely self conscious of people looking directly into my eyes. Really, this is causing me daily anxiety and a destroying my self confidence. Please help.

Facial Asymmetry

+1

Everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry.  Facial asymmetry can be improved from an aesthetic standpoint to give a more symmetric appearance.  However, your asymmetry appears to involve the underlying anatomy as well, particularly that of your teeth.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving more facial symmetry from an aesthetic view but you will also need the assistance of a oral maxillofacial surgeon if you want to improve your teeth asymmetry.

Facial asymmetry.

+1

There are many people who have extreme facial asymmetry. There is no way to balance the eyes and ears of your face in a natural fashion with surgery. The best treatment for this is to smile and no one besides yourself will even notice the asymmetry. When you look in the mirror you see this immediately because you are looking for it but other people do not see this. Keep smiling and be happy.