How Soon After a Brazilian Butt Lift Can a Person Have Sex?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Sex after a Brazilian butt lift surgery

+3

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and grafting this fat to the gluteal (butt) region. This is a safe and great way to create a tight waist and abdomen and a full, beautiful bottom.

Many of our patients ask us how soon after having received a Brazilian butt lift can a person safely have sex. We ask that the patients avoid placing pressure onto their butts for at least two weeks after surgery. During these two weeks, we have patients sleep on their side or facedown. Patients will also have swelling in some bruising during this period of time. For this reason, we ask that patients abstain from intercourse and at least two to three weeks after their surgery.

When is sex okay after Brazilian Butt Lift?

+7

Hi there-

I ask my patients to refrain from sexual activity for 4 weeks after surgery, in order to allow the fatty tissue grafted to "take", for swelling to subside, and for you to become comfortable.

Please read more about your options here: 

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/11/choosing-plastic-surgeon-part-2.html#f550

How long after Brazilian Butt Lift to have sex

+2

The important part is not to put any pressure on the Butt.

If you can do that, you can have sex when you are comfortable. Find the position that avoids pressure or trauma to the buttock. And you are comfortable from the lipo areas. Good luck.

When can I have sex after brazilian butt lift

+1

Every surgeon will have a different recommendation.  This is mainly dependent on you, it depends on when you feel comfortable, and when the swelling has gone down.  In most instances, it is best to wait for about 4 weeks.

Sex after brazilian butt lift.

+1

This is a question that every surgeon will have a different answer for. I recommend patients to wait until they feel comfortable post surgery to have sex.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Sex after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

This is one of those things that is entirely surgeon dependant.  When I perform this procedure I ask my patients to refrain from sex for atleast 4 weeks, but preferably 6 weeks.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/orange-county-butt-lift-buttock-augmentation-newport-beach.php

Definitely discuss this with your surgeon

+1

How long you have to wait is best determined by your surgeon. We all do things a little differently and know what works best for our patients using our individual techniques.

With my patients I always recommend at least 3-4 weeks for this procedure. Sometimes longer is necessary depending on how much swelling and discomfort they are having.

With this procedure, you definitely don't want to do anything that can jeopardize the survival of the fat cells. So, "when" also depends on how creative or how adventurous/extreme you are.