Is It Possible I Could Have Been Sewn Incorrectly After a Chin Implant Via the Inside?

I had the chin implant via the inside of my mouth and it feels really weird. It has been 6 weeks already and I speak differently kinda of with a lisp. It feels as if I was sewn up really tight. Actually I have 10 stitches because the chin implant moved or was not placed correctly and the PS had to go back in a week later and place it correctly so I was sewn up twice. Is this ok? Will I get better? speak properly? Will I not feel so tight after a while?

Tight feeling and lisp after chin implant

+1

After chin implant surgery it is possible you may have some temporary numbness to the area in addition to expected swelling. This feeling and tightness should improve with time but it will take several months.

Chin implant feels tight and is effecting speech

+1

At six weeks and two operations you still have swelling and scarring from surgery. It is likely that this will improve significantly as the scarring matures. Other causes such as nerve or muscle injury are possible but not likely. Wait for at least 3 months prior to any intervention.