I was told that a Facelift may be beneficial for me, am I a good candidate? (photo)
Doctor Answers (20)
30 is too young for a facelift.
A treatment that I would recommend for women in their 30s and 40s is Ultherapy.This is the only FDA-approved technology that uses ultrasound energy to non-invasively lift and tighten skin.
You do not need a facelift
I was told that a Facelift may be beneficial for me, am I a good candidate?
Although the photograph is not standardized and an in-person consultation is needed to fully assess your features it is good enough to determine that a facelift would not be in your best interest, in my opinion.
At 30, most people would benefit from good skin care products, avoiding the sun, and perhaps Botox or fillers to reestablish youthful contours. At 30, the adage less is more applies.
I hope this helps.
You might also like...
Candidate for facelift?
2) Facial fillers
3) Facials and skin rejuvenation procedures
The best thing for now would be taking preventative measures such as wearing a good sunscreen, avoiding alcohol, and smoking, as they can all age the body significantly. Thank you and good luck.
Am I a candidate for a facelift
Facelift for person in 30s
Not a candidate for a facelift
Face lift at 30
- I hope it wasn't a plastic surgeon who told you to have a face lift.
- If it wasn't a professional but a friend or relative - wow, not a nice person!
- I have done early face lifts on women your age; your photo shows that you do not need one.
- Nor does the photo show a need for office cosmetic treatments.
- You have a beautiful face and look remarkable for a mother of 4.
was told that a Facelift may be beneficial for me, am I a good candidate?
Facelift for a younger patient
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.