I'm 30 and worried about aging. What facial procedures would you suggest to make me look younger? (photos)

i'm only 30 but i'm feeling that I look old is there any facial rejuvenation that can help me. possibly cheek aug cheek fillers fat fillers what areas need to be addressed i'm even wondering if cheek implants may help. thanks for any advice. i'm also growing my hair out because it's not helping either, lol thanks for any advice.

30 and aging

+3
YOu are young and beautiful and unless there is something that you want to augment or change because it bothers you, I think you look beautiful. No free pass yet though. YOu need to start now to keep your skin looking good . Use a moisturizer with sunscreen every morning and try to start using a retinoid at night as many days of the week as you can tolerate. A topical Vitamin C product would not be a bad idea either. I would find a good aesthetically interested dermatologist and have them give you a good plan. 

Birmingham Dermatologist

30 and worried about aging

+2
Though I'm a big proponent of any preventative anti-aging measures, I feel that in your case, I would only recommend a good skin care regimen, consisting of a broad spectrum physical sunscreen, a prescription strength retinoid cream to decrease clogging and size of pores, as well as improve collagen production In addition, I also recommend using a good antioxidant cream and changing it every 3 months. Antioxidant creams repair DNA damage caused by free radicals to your skin. Finally, I would have you consider a monthly light chemical peel and/or microdermabrasion to help exfoliate your skin. This will give you a nice glow.

In terms of fillers, looking at your pictures, I think you facial volume is in perfect shape and I wouldn't augment any areas at this point. It seems from your pictures that you have a hint of neck bands - light treatment of these with Botox beginning in early to mid-thirties helps women keep their necks looking younger for a longer period of time. Of course, seeing you in-person would help elicit any need for preventative Botox or other treatments.

Good luck

Tatiana Khrom, MD

I'm 30 and worried about aging. What facial procedures would you suggest to make me look younger?

+2
A regime of skin care, plus derma rolling, plus oral supplements/vitamins. Is a start. As for fillers/fat grafts/Botox only in person examination allows a more directed response./// 

Aging at 30

+2
Honestly, the 30 year old face isn't the 20 year old face and the 40 year old face isn't the 30.  Some changes are to be expected and can't be erased by surgery or fillers.  You happen to look very good.  If you are a smoker, then I recommend that you stop as we know that this will lead to premature aging; so will sun exposure.  You could certainly consider Botox or fillers.  I see absolutely no indication for cheek implants. Be conservative with treatment; you have plenty of time to explore surgical options.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Anti aging

+2
You appear to look great. You could do some creams and potentially Botox or a bit of filler but you need an in person consultation, it's impossible to decide based on a photo. 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologist

Looking younger through facial procedures

+2
Ideally I like to examine my patients in person to test out their skin, and assess the strength of facial musculature, degree of volume loss, and changes in texture, tone and colour. For someone as young as you, medical-grade chemical peels and/or microdermabrasion are reasonable starting points, as would be considering some preventative Botox for the forehead and around the eyes. A little bit of cheek filler would be reasonable as well. I'd start slow to make sure you're happy with results, and know that you can always add more Botox and fillers, so no point in overdoing it. A good home medical grade topical cream/serum regimen can also be quite beneficial. Best to speak to a highly trained skin expert such as a dermatologist to determine the best options for you. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

30 and concerned about aging

+1
Prevention of wrinkles is as important as treating wrinkles.  I would start with good cosmetic products rich in anti-oxidants.  I often recommend topical Vitamin C serums and other anti-aging serums combined with Retinols at bedtimes.  It is always important to avoid the sun and use sunscreen daily.  Other treatments such as Clear and Brilliant which is a mini-Fraxel and "baby-Botox" can all help you look younger and prevent facial wrinkles.

Michele S. Green, MD

Worried About Aging- Skincare Regimen

+1
Hi! The first thing I would ask if you were my patient is to provide photos of how you looked when you were younger, or photos of the look you’re trying to achieve. Based on your photos, it does not appear that you need many treatments, plus it’s always optimal to view someone in person. Being that you are in your 30s, it is important that you maintain a good skincare regimen that includes an SPF, facial cleanser, retinols, and a well-balanced diet filled with antioxidants. Additionally, if you are concerned about fine lines and wrinkles, it is never too late to start getting Botox treatments as a preventative measure. I hope my advice serves you well and I encourage you to arrange an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brian Coan, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon

Anti-Aging

+1
Hi! Thank you for your question.

I am Dr. Speron, a proud member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS). I am also certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

It would be best to start off with some good anti-aging skin care products such as a good eye cream, moisturizer, and face wash. After that, I recommend that you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to see what best treatments would be appropriate for your skin condition. Ask your board certified plastic surgeon if you would be a good candidate for Fotofacials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, or injectables.
Below are some links for additional information and before and after pictures.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 847.696.9900.
Best of luck and have a great day!

Regards,

Dr. Speron

Sam Speron, MD