What treatment would you recommend for Tip refinement, Smaller nostrils, and Clear moles? (photos)

Hi Docs! One of the two things I may be interested in surgically enhancing is my nose. Now, I am not looking for a new nose. I just want to achieve a more feminine, refined version of my own. I believe Blake Lively is a great example of what a rhinoplasty should do; instead of completely changing her nose she improved what she already had--nothing drastic. Also, any idea what these clear mole things are? They keep popping up only around my nose...will TCA help? Advice, please!

Nasal tip refinement

+2
You have a clear idea of what specifically bothers you about your nose. That is the first step towards a result that will make you happy. You already have a very narrow nose, so the main reason that the nostrils appear large is that the septum (the divider in your nose) extends beyond the nostril rim. Refinement of your tip and shortening of the septum would likely achieve your goals, but impossible to say with certainty without a formal exam. The moles would require closer inspection in the office to determine what they are.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and moles

+2
A rhinoplasty can help refine your nose especially in the tip region. An exam in person would be key to properly assess it along with the small moles.

Endonasal tip refinement

+2
This is an already beautiful nose  in a beautiful face. The tip of the nose may benefit from gentle narrowing and reconfiguration. The endonasal complete release approach may provide for a gentle and effective method to improve the shape of the nasal tip.
Kind regards,
Holger Gassner,  MD, FACS

Holger Gassner, MD, FACS
Germany Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip Refinement with Smaller Nostrils

+2
Your tip can be refined by removing a very small amount of the excess cartilage and contouring the remaining tissue. I need to see a picture of the base of your nose before addressing your concern re the size of your nostrils but they will be made less visible by lifting the hanging columella (the strip between your nostrils) and minimally lowering the slightly elevated nostril rims.

Treatment would you recommend for Tip refinement, Smaller nostrils ?

+2
Hi Elijahhh
Yes I agree it’s not easy for most plastic surgeons to do a very subtle Rhinoplasty work like Blake Lively that must have chosen a great PS to have such results.
Your nose needs good plastic surgeon and surely you could be equally lucky. Clear moles can be cauterized at the same time but these are something recurrent and fresh crop of them cannot be stopped.
Wish you all the best

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

What treatment would you recommend for Tip refinement, Smaller nostrils, and Clear moles?

+2
The areas that you described and would like improved can be addressed with a subtle natural appearing rhinoplasty performed by an expert artistic plastic surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience. An examination would be required to evaluate the nose and determine what the "clear moles" are.

Keep in mind, that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on limited 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the proposed operative procedure with you and your parents may not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate for tip refinement smaller nostrils and mole removal

+1
The bulbous tip is addressed at time of the tip rhinoplasty procedure with suture techniques applied to the lower lateral cartilages. The columellar show can also be addressed with a columellar plasty simultaneously. The clear moles  that are present can be shaved off cosmetically  to remove them. Smaller nostrils are usually addressed with an alar-plasty at the same time. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty Photo  Gallery

Candidate for rhinoplasty

+1
You would benefit from a rhinoplasty with a lowering of your nasal dorsum and a refinement of your bulbous nasal tip.  Need to see  a clearer photo of the clear moles but they most likely can be cauterized and destroyed at the same time.  

+1
   I think that rhinoplasty for tip refinement and smaller nostrils would be reasonable.  I think that the result should always be natural.

+1
Full rhinoplasty would achieve a more feminine nose. The "white" moles could be sebaeous hyperplasia