Are There Any Stretch Mark Products That Work?

I have severe stretch marks all over my body. Before I take the expensive route with laser treatment, I wanted to know, are there any stretch mark products that REALLY work? I'm tired of wasting my money. Thank you!

Stretch marks cannot be erased, only faded

+1

The only way to erase stretch marks is to remove the skin that contains the stretch marks. This is done in a tummy tuck procedure where the skin below the belly button is removed along with any stretch marks in that skin. If the skin can not be removed, then the best you can do with stretch marks is to fade them to close to your natural skin color. This can be done with lasers and light-based devices. Time will also fade the color of stretch marks. I don't know of any topical products that will do this.

Wayne Plastic Surgeon