Severe Scarring on Nose from Herpes Zoster Solution? (photo)

4 months ago , i was diagnosed with herpes zoster , now the infection is gone , i fear very very very severe scarring on my face , specially my nose , its more like a group of very severe hypertrophic and atrophic scarring , i fear that lasers would definitely not come handy in such severe scarring , my whole face has changed , my nose has deformed. please advice me , what should i do to get my face back , please look at the pictures and advice. nose , cheek are deformed completely.

Laser for facial scarring

+3

It is hard to tell from the photos, which are out of focus, but the scarring could likely be improved with a combination of fractional laser treatment plus intralesional Kenalog injections for any areas of hypetrophic scarring.  The exact laser used would depend on the type of scarring present as well as your skin type.  Multiple treatments sessions with laser would likely be necessary.  I suggest that you see a dermatologist in your area who specializes in laser treatment. 

Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon