Severe Sagging Post Op and Post Pregnancy Normal?

I became pregnant three months after my submuscular breast enlargement surgery. It has been one year post op and my once perky breasts are now severely saggy. I am petite and young, is this extreme sagging normal? I went from small breasts to very saggy ones. I have even been sleeping in a supportive bra to avoid what has happend. Is my only option a lift? Please help as I have found no one who has or is experiencing the same situation.

“Sagging” after Pregnancy Normal?

+2

You should know that you are not alone.  Some patients, despite best efforts during pregnancy to maintain stable weight etc. will develop significant “sagging” after pregnancy.  If you have developed this “sagging” then breast lifting will likely be the only option. Again, I will be in your best interest to complete pregnancies and achieve a long-term stable weight prior to undergoing any type of breast surgery.