Severe Reaction to Juvederm, What Can I do?

i have now been suffering for 6 months with severe neorological symptoms associated with juvederm ultra2 it has caused corrosion of both of my corneas found in an eye exam i have even paid for a pet scan to determine the cause of severe burning in eyes and forehead 24 hours a day i am awaiting admission for a biopsy of the brain as no doctors can find an answer to these symptoms i am so ill i can hardly walk.My arms and neck are now burning please help no one has had this reaction.

Juvederm and corneal abrasions

+1

I am not sure how the Juvederm would cause corneal abrasions, and I think your symptoms are likely not related to the Juvederm.  If there is any doubt in your mind, the Juvederm can be dissolved with hyaluronidase in your doctors office. Good luck in finding the cause for your symptoms, and keep and open mind about other possibilities.  I hope this helps, Lana Long, M.D.

Cincinnati Dermatologic Surgeon