Severe Pain on Nose Bridge Self Induced Damage? (photo)

An year ago i put a clip on my nose really tight so it could get smaller instead a bump formed on my nose then i started punching(for a whole year) the bump so it would go back to its orignal place but the nose got bent. Ive stoped punching it but theres pain on the bridge and my nose is always blocked. Ive posted a picture from before when it was perfectly normal and after i damaged it. I think its swollen what should i do? i can barely sleep or concentrate.

Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are concerned about the hump on your nose, a rhinoplasty can address this.  If you are having breathing problems, you need an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon.