Severe Dryness/tightness Increased Wrinkly Look on NECK. 8 Days PO Frac. Co2 Laser Res. WHat is Best Cream/to Hydrate/rebuild?

I know the neck takes more time to heal. I've been hydrating for last few days w/100% aloe vera gel, cetaphil cream, avene Cicalfate. Nothing seems to help?! I've read about mild hydrocortisone? PS says aloe vera but it not helping in the least. Any other suggestions to speed up healing & to better hydrate the neck skin? thanks so much!

What to put on the skin after fractional lasers

+1

I recommend patients use a mild, non-glycolic cleanser like Dove or Cetaphil or Aquanil, a good moisturizer like DML Lotion or Lubriderm (applied while the skin is still damp!), and hydrocortisone cream. You can also try Aquaphor if you'd like but it's a bit sticky for day use. I don't recommend aloe vera because it doesn't do a darn thing. Mostly, you need to be applying your moisturizers when your skin is still damp, otherwise it's not actually absorbing into the skin so it's not hydrating it at all.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."