Severe Case of Crowding, Best Solution? (photo)

Hello, I'm a 22 year old male with severe crowding on my bottom set of teeth. I had braces as a teenager but was unable to continue to get them adjusted. This crowding resulted and it seems to only be getting worse with time. Are braces still possible and will any extractions be needed.

What to do with crowding?

+1

In the situations of the relapse after the orthodontic treatment it`s not easy to say without additional data (x-rays, impressions) what type of treatment will be needed. In order to obtain more precise information you will need to see an orthodontist. Probably your problem can be corrected with Invisalign or maybe with braces. The decision will be made by the orthodontist.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist