Severe Anxiety Post Augmentation?

I am a 23, 115lbs, 5'6". I underwent a BA (300cc silicond unders) 11 days ago and am suffering from severe panic and anxiety. I was diagnosed with OCD/anxiety back in high school but have dealt with it well since. I feel so lost and hopeless and it's causing a strain on my engagement as well on family relationships. I am taking Xanax in the mean time but what I want is for everything to go back to normal. Including my body. I wish I never had this procedure done and wish to explant....

Calm down after breast augmentation.

If you can control your emotions for a few weeks you will come to enjoy the presence of the breast implants almost without fail. Discussion difficulties with your plastic surgeon see if the two of you can work through it.