Sever Pain That Feels Like a Bruise, 3 Months After Breast Aug, Now I Have a Red Mark in Middle, is This an Infection? (photo)

I had breast aug. 3 months ago and am just now starting to feel the bruising pain, a red spot with greenish mark in the middle appeared in the middle of my breasts, Is this considered normal?

Sever Pain That Feels Like a Bruise, 3 Months After Breast Aug, Now I Have a Red Mark in Middle, is This an Infection?

Photo is nice of area in question but anatomic area hard to see. Best to return to your surgeon ASAP foe in person evaluation.