Could a setback make an ear curve look straight? (Photo)

I would like to know if an ear setback could fix the problem on my right ear. It has a curve on the side that makes it stick out more and I have gone with a plastic surgeon but he said my only options are pinning the ear right below the curve, but I don't like that procedure because it will not get rid of the curve, and his other option was to cut part of the curve off. I would like to know if the curve could be setback or if cutting off part of the curve is the solution

Could a setback make an ear curve look straight?

+1
It is possible to bring the upper part of the right ear closer to the head with the traditional method or with Dr. Merck's stitch method. In most casesit is not necessary to cut part of the curve off.

Germany Plastic Surgeon

+1
This is pretty straightforward.   Just find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs otoplasty on a regular basis.

Otoplasty for ear that curves out.

+1
Otoplasty for ear that curves out is what you need. The surgery can be done in such a way to be similar to the opposite side never exactly like the opposite side.