How Many Sessions Are Required for Lip Augmentation and Face Volumizing with Silikon 1000?

Because i have a gummy smile I'd like to have a lip augmentation that is permanent and Silikon 1000 sounds like a solution to me but i'd also like to know how many times i will have to go trought treatment. I have a sunken look face like also.

How many sessions needed for Silikon 1000?

+1

The answer to you question certainly depends on how much augmentation you wish to achieve.  I usually advise my patients to expect to need at least three injections to achieve a satisfactory result.  Additional sessions are scheduled depending on patients' wants and desires.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon