Would 3 Sessions of Microdermabrasion Considerably Reduce the Appearance of Pimple Marks? (photo)

Hi! I have had mild acne which has now almost disappeared with the use of Dalacin T and Duac. The only problem i am left with is my pimple marks. My doctor suggested microdermabrasion. I would want to know if my pimple marks will considerably lighten up after 3 sessions of microdermabrasion. I also have freckles. But i don't mind them and if microdermbrasion doesn't get me rid of my freckles then absolutely no problem. Thank you!

Would 3 Sessions of Microdermabrasion Considerably Reduce the Appearance of Pimple Marks?

+1

Its hard to tell with the photo that was provided, if the scars are superficial and not to deep into the skin its possible it could help buff out the dead skin cells and lighten the area, although I do see you have a small amount of active acne, I would wait until your skin is completely free of blemishes before starting microdermabrasion, doing micro to soon can bring out more blemishes after a treatment

Best of Luck