What Can I Do For White Patches After 3 Sessions of IPL?

I had 3 sessions of IPL. I have noticed my skin had white patches, What can I do for this? I have got server blemishes. IPL has reduced the hair growth but I have White patches which makes me look Ill. What can I do to sort this out

IPL and White Patches

+1

It's unclear from your question as to whether or not the white patches were there before or after the IPL treatments.  If they resulted from the IPL treatments, they will most likely resolve over time.  Also if the IPL treatments included your beard area (if you are male), and you have seen diminished hair growth, you could be seeing untanned skin that appears more white.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist