I Have Had 3 Sessions of Fraxel RESTORE, and See a Slight Improvement, is Another Option Better?

I have had 3 sessions of Fraxel RESTORE and see a slight improvement. Is Syneron Refirme Laser effective?

Fraxel Restore or Syneron Refirme

+1

It really depends on what issue(s) you are trying to address and what your pre-existing condition was like. The Syneron Refirme system uses infrared light and bipolar radiofrequency energies. Basically there are multiple factors at work in attempting to deliver results. Every patient's skin is different and it is hard to say how all these variables will affect the end result. Since  lasers on the other hand, rely on a single wavelength. This makes outcomes far more predictable. 

Web reference: http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/los-angeles-fraxel-laser

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon