How Many Session of Laser Lipo is Effective for Losing Belly Fat?

I got an offer for three sessions of laser lipo for $200, if I am wanting to get rid of a little upper and lower ab fat is the sessions enough? I am 23 years old and have two children which is were the fat came from.

Multiple sessions not typical for laser lipo

+2

It doesn't sound like what you are referring to is laser liposuction.  Laser lipo is typically done in one session.  It sounds as though you are referring to a low level laser treatment such as Zerona.  This is not actually laser liposuction.

Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction for Belly Fat

+1

Thank you for your question. The price seems too low, and why would you need 3 sessions? See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and determine what you are really being offered for 200.00 a session. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction for belly fat

+1

True laser liposuction with the slim lipo or smart lipo technique produces a dramatic change in abdominal fat.  This is a high skill procedure that is not in the price range you mentioned.  There are various types of external energy devices that employ heat, cool, and other methods that will produce minor changes in the abdominal fat.  I am unaware of any method that could be offered for $200 a treatment that would produce any meaningful change.

John Q. Cook, MD