Can I Get This Service (Brazillian Butt Lift) in East Africa?

im an a girl below 30 years old and stay in east africa, i would reallyt like to get the brazillian butt lift service but i am afraid if such service is available in east africa

+1

I am not familiar with medicine in this part of the world, but I can understand you wanting to stay close to home.  If you cannot find someone in your area, consider traveling to the US.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA