Which Serum Should I Use After my Collagen Induction Therapy?

I want to buy the serum before my first CIT/dermapen treatment. My skin has few pitted & boxcars with dark spots inside them. I dont know which serum is better for my skin condition. A serum which contains stem cell from carrots and tomatoes or serum which contains vitamin A, E and pure vitamin C? thanks! :D

Best Serum for Microneedling

Our Center uses Benev's GF-DNA Serum. The serum is designed to diminish the signs of aging and sun damage. The light gel contains natural plant extracts, proteins, interleukins and antioxidants to help promote firmer, smoother skin and restore a youthful, healthy glow. The serum is great for post-treatment care. 

Fullerton Dermatologic Surgeon