Is this a seroma?

I had a tummy tuck 15 days ago and three days ago my abdominal area was like this below my ps is out of the country for a week and the one that he referenced to me told me to have a lymphatic massage? I am concern it to be a seroma and get worst with massage. Does it look like seroma or swelling?

Seroma

Thank you for your question and video. A personal exam and consultation is always best.

That said you need to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon as soon as possible who can examine you. You need the best medical treatment and not a massage therapist.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.