I Think I Have Some Seroma Complications, How Can I Tell, And What Do I Do?

June 7 2012 I had tt w/lipo and w/out muscle repair. Developed seroma which was drained 2x. dr said remainder was not enough to drain and it would dissipate on its own. It's now Aug 20 and I still have seroma above my belly button just under my breast bone. It doesn't have water bed effect any more but I am wondering if I need to go back? I moved so I would have to fly back and hate to do that if he is gonna be dismissive. Do I wait and see or just find someone local? What are signs encap?

Recurrent seroma

It sounds like you will need several visits to a surgeon.  Agree that you should find a local surgeon...your original surgeon's office may recommend one where you now live.  Best to treat soon.

Maui Plastic Surgeon