Seroma After Surgery in Miami, I Live in Washington DC?

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure in Miami 8 days ago. Last night while taking off my garment and showering, I noticed I have a pocket of fluid in my stomach about 2 inches right of my belly button. It is about 2 inches by 1 inch. There is no pain. I am back in Washington DC and would like this seroma drained before it leads to anymore problems. I have no insurance.are there typically post op fees covered with surgery cost, even if out of town? will my plastic surgeon pay for drainage?

Post operative care

+1
Post operative care with your surgeon is part of the surgery. If you see another plastic surgeon there would be a fee if he/she agrees to see you. The fees to take care of complications depend on the procedure needed. Risks and complications happen with any surgery. Your surgeon is not responsible for the cost of treating the seroma. Call your surgeo he/she may refer you to someone they know

+1

Significant seromas need to be drained.  I am not sure if your plastic surgeon would pay for this service, but I would call local plastic surgeons for help.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA