Serial Excision on Forearm?

Will the skin stretch back if I where to get serial excisions on my inner forearm?

Excision of tattoo not the way to go

+1

Excision of any tattoo will always leave a permanent scar, serial excisions (more than one seperated by a healing time) will allow the tattoo if too large to be cut out, but will leave a widened scar on the forearm.  There just isn't enough skin in that area to allow for a fine line scar, it will always show.  The best method for tattoo removal is laser and now with the Picosure laser, tattoos are able to be removed in fewer sessions, with less pain and this method should leave you no scar.  Check out the Picosure laser and find one near you.

Phoenix Dermatologist