Seratoma Fluid Coming Out When I Massage Left Breast, 3 Months Post-Op Breast Implants, What Should I do?

ORANGE LIQUID COMING OUT WHEN I MASSAGE OF L BREAST AFTER 3 MONTHS OF SALINE BREAST AUGMENTATION

Orange liquid coming out when I massage my left breast 3 months after saline breast augmentations. 

See your surgeon for accurate diagnosis

+1
Please see your surgeon as soon as possible about this. You should not have liquid coming out of your breast three months after your surgery. Best of luck.

Seroma fluid and implants

+1

If you have persistent drainage 3 months after a breast augmentation, it is not a good sign.  You should see your surgeon immediately.

Drainage after breast implants is a dangerous sign

+1

After breast augmenation the incision sites should remain very clean and dry. If you have developed drainage of any kind after the signs are ominous as an infection can rapidly develop. Cover the area with a clean dressing and get in to see your surgeon immediately.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Fluid Discharge after Breast Augmentation?

+1

It would be in your best interest to be examined by your plastic surgeon;  there is not enough information in your description to give you meaningful advice.