Can a Septum Be Straightened Without Being Cut? (photo)

Am going in for septal surgery on Saturday and am just wondering can a septum be straightened out without the removal of any of it depending on the severity of the deviation which in my case seems slight as I don't have breathing problems but I am alot more congested one side since I got the bang on it so decided to have it fixed? Thanks, Francie

How can I get my septum straightened

+1

Your entire crooked nose is related to a septal deviation.It must be reshaped and most likely parts of it must be removed. your deviation is not slight by any means it requires an experienced surgeon to fix this properly