Septum Feels Too Long and is Pushing the Bottom and Top?

Had a septorhionplasty 6 weeks ago but to me it feels like the septum is pushing the bottom part of the nose causing stiffness and being uncomfortable. Is it possible that my septum was too long to begin with which was curved and deviated and that it's been cut down and straightened but not cut short enough causing this pain. When look up my right nostril it still appears deviated at the top, not a clear path all the way up. Will this pain uncomfortable feeling pass, if so how long thx doctors

Septum issues

+1

6 weeks is really too early to tell much about how your result will be.  Post some photos from multiple angles to get better advice.  Cheers. Dr K