Is This A Normal Result 4 Months Post Septorhinoplasty? My Shape Keeps Changing. (photo)

hi docs i did septorhinoplasy now i'm 4 months i dont know what to call it open or closed tech my doc didnt make columellar incision but did wier incsions for alar base reduction??any way i wanna ask about my nose shape and supra tip fullness. I feel like it was much better 2 months ago i mean when i was taping it specially first month it was smaller more defined and raised tip but since i stoped taping as my doc said it wont benefit any more i feel it looks different tip still stiff and rounded is that normal?

Changes in Rhinoplasty Results

Although it is normal for your rhinoplasty result to change as healing progresses, I'm sorry it does appear that your nasal profile looks fuller at 4 months than it did 2 months post-op. It is difficult to explain, but I don't know what was done during your operation. Hopefully you will improve over the next 12 months.