Septorhinoplasty Swelling - 5 Weeks Post-op

Hello, I had a septorhinoplasty exactly 5 weeks ago and my nose is still swollen at the tip and the appearance is like piggy nose. I had DNS,nasal bone narrowing,alar base and tip reduction all at the same time. When can i expect a reduction in swelling since the nasal bone is narrower and the bottom part of the nose looks piggy? I got cold a couple of weeks ago.is it fine blowing the nose now? Thanks, -Kay

Nasal swelling

+1

Nasal swelling at five weeks is quite common.  You have to give it time to heal. It should get better over the next few months.